GKHS represents individuals, professionals and businesses in matters involving allegations of professional negligence and misconduct. We have represented professionals before state courts throughout California, administrative hearings before FINRA, and disciplinary and administrative proceedings before state-licensing agencies.
Our attorneys provide pro bono services for the Bar Association of San Francisco’s Attorney-Client Fee Dispute program. We are also active on the State Bar of California’s Committee on Professional Responsibility and Conduct.
We handle matters involving the following professionals:
- Accountants and auditors
- Architects and engineers
- Attorneys and law firms
- Corporate directors and officers
- First responders including EMTs, firefighters and law enforcement
- Insurance agents, brokers and claims handlers
- Physicians and other health care professionals
- Real estate agents and brokers
- Stock brokers and financial advisors