GKHS was established in 1994 as a business litigation firm. While the types of cases we handle have expanded through the years, business litigation remains the backbone of our practice. Our business litigators are clever, creative, and competitive.
The firm’s business litigation cases include, among other things, contract disputes, business torts, unfair competition, disclosure of proprietary information, and intellectual property rights, in various industries. We handle individual claims as well as multi-party complex commercial litigation, in state and federal courts, administrative hearings, and binding arbitration.
Our attorneys provide representation in matters involving:
- ADA compliance
- Affirmative recovery
- Breach of contract
- Consumer and business lending
- Consumer privacy and protections
- Declaratory and injunctive relief
- Defamation and malicious prosecution
- Fraud and false advertising
- Insurance coverage and disputes
- Intellectual property
- Partnership and shareholder disputes
- Real estate disputes
- Unfair business practices and competition