Anne H. Nguyen is an experienced litigator and appellate attorney, representing public entities and business clients in state and federal courts throughout California. With multiple published appellate decisions in her clients’ favor, Anne’s formidable writing skills support the firm’s Public Entity and Utilities practice group.
Anne graduated magna cum laude from UCLA in 2000 and from UCLA School of Law in 2003. She began her legal career at an Am 100 global law firm defending Fortune 500 companies in antitrust and securities litigation. Anne first joined GKHAS in 2009 where she focused on defending local public entities and utilities. She left GKHAS in 2014 to serve as Deputy County Counsel with Humboldt County handling appeals and a range of transactional, litigation, and regulatory matters concerning public health, environmental health, cannabis, child welfare services, and employment and labor issues. Anne rejoined GKHAS in July 2022.
Anne grew up in Santa Clara, California with her four older brothers and is the youngest child of Vietnamese refugees. She currently resides in Humboldt County with her husband and two dogs.
- University of California, Los Angeles, B.A. 2000
- UCLA School of Law, J.D., 2003
- U.S.D.C., Eastern District of California
- Bar Association of San Francisco, Appellate Law section
- California Lawyers Association, Public Law section
- Asian American Bar Association of the Greater Bay Area
- National Asian Pacific American Bar Association